When days get shorter and nights become longer I love to prepare hearty meals, which warm up body and soul. A very important ingredient for these kind of dishes in Austria is sauerkraut. Pickled cabbage… More
I gratefully announce that the theaustriandish has been nominated for another blogging award! This one comes from Invisible-No-More. Please take a moment and go look at her blog, she has some superb post about cooking and interesting reflections about the adventure of life.
Here are the rules for accepting this award:
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in their post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
- Must add 7 facts about themselves.
- Nominate 15 people to do the award
Seven facts about myself.
- Currently I try to lean encoding with C++, but I must admit I’m not very successful.
- I’m addicted to sugar. 🙂
- I love to be in nature.
- At the weekend we try to make excursions outside of Vienna. Sometimes you see pictures here on the blog.
- I was born in the western part of Austria, but live in Vienna since more than 20 years.
- I love to read crime novels.
- I really enjoy to stroll around in bookshops and have never brought a book via internet until now.
My nominees are: