Last week Sophie from Foodzesty nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award, and I would like to thank her. If you have not yet come across her site, please visit it. It contains a lot of very tasty and delicious greek recipes: https://foodzesty.com/
The creator of the Mystery Blogger Award is Okto Enigma. All I can say is that I am very humbled, honored and excited as this is my first nomination. It came as a real surprise and I feel privileged to be a part of this community.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- List the Rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer five questions from the nominee.
- Nominate anywhere from ten to twenty bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
1. I am terribly grumpy in the morning and need three espressi to wake up.
2. I love to be in nature, to go hiking and walking. But I don’t like mountains (we have a lot of them in Austria) but prefer hills or gorges or similar sites.
3. I am very interested in history.
I have only one question to answer:
If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? (any other country besides your own)
I think Italy: because of the food, the weather, the openness of the people there, the language (I speak a bit Italian), the historic sites etc. And I must say Rome is my favorite city, I really love to be there.
Here are my nominees:
My questions for the nominees:
1. Which country would you like to visit which you haven’t been yet?
2. What’s you favorite movie about cooking?
3. What is your favorite way to spend your free time?
4. If you could be anyone else for a day, who would it be and what would you do?
5. If you could describe yourself as a character from a book, which character would it be?
Link to my favorite post on this blog.
There are several posts I like, some because I like the pics, others because I like the dish. And finally I have decided for one which isn’t about cooking at all:
The park in Laxenburg in Lower Austria.