Last week Vero from With colours and Canito in the kitchen nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award. I would like to thank her so much, because it was the second nomination within only one week. If you have not yet come across her site, please visit it. You will find a lot of tasty recipes and information about the live of a working mum: http://withcoloursandcanitointhekitchen.blog
The creator of the Mystery Blogger Award is Okto Enigma. She says about the award, that it is “for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- List the Rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer five questions from the nominee.
- Nominate anywhere from ten to twenty bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
1. I love to read crime novels.
2. I would love to have a cat as pet. But unfortunately I only have an apartment without garden.
3. I learned cooking at school.
I have only one question to answer:
If you could and have everything needed, where in the world would you help to improve something?
There are so many places in the world where improvement is needed. But in my opinion water is the most important supply, and so many people have no access to clean water. So this would be a satisfying task for me.
Here are my nominees:
My questions for the nominees:
1. What is your idea of perfect happiness (and/or peace)?
2. What is your greatest fear?
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
4. What is your favorite movie about cooking?
5. What is your motto?
Link to my favorite post on this blog.
There are several posts I like, some because I like the pics, others because I like the dish. And finally I have decided for the post about Bruschette because I love the colors of the picture.